Welcome to CAD Level 2 Online Certificate Training Course
You’re about to embark on a journey of step by step discovery as you enter the enjoyable and productive world of Computer Aided Design (CAD).
This CAD Level 2 course can take as little as 8 hours. You must complete CAD Level 1 first before attempting this CAD Level 2 course.
This course contains:
- Carefully prepared lessons.
- Quizzes at the end of each section for assessment of your progress.
- Hands-on exercises using the actual CAD software
- Your own personal tutor to assist you if you need help (contacting firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: The training exercises can be found under:
- Windows: C:\Users\Public\RealCAD-v8\Training
- Mac: /Users/Shared/RealCAD-v8/Training
(*) It could also be under LANDWorksCAD-v8 or ArborCAD-v8 instead depending on the program you have installed.
Have an iPad or similar? Use it to access this training. Have it open next to you for ease of access whilst you complete the course using your PC.
Have two screens on your computer? Open the training material on one and the CAD program on the other.
Only have one screen and no iPad device? You’ll need to switch back and forth from the training material on the web to the CAD software on your PC.
Important Instructions: Read and follow the instructions – relax and enjoy! 🙂