CAD Viewer / Markup
View DWG / DXF files without AutoCAD
CAD Viewer is designed to be easy to use for the non-CAD user, but CAD professionals will also appreciate features such as Back and Forward browsing, multiple file selection and batch printing. Supports all DXF and DWG versions to AutoCAD 2021 as well as HGPL and multiple raster formats.
The straight forward interface makes the software particularly suitable for non-CAD users. The software can essentially become a ‘Map Viewer’, ‘Land Titles Viewer’, ‘House Plan Viewer’, ‘Inventory Parts Viewer’ etc.
“I have enjoyed your product for many years – compared to other viewers we have seen and used – your product’s functionality has served me well.”
“Just the fact that you keep up with the all the latest versions of AutoCAD is enough for me. Love it”
Measure, Markup and Print
CAD Markup is a really easy to use tool designed to simply open, view, measure, markup, and print DWG and DXF CAD files. CAD professionals will appreciate features such as Back and Forward browsing, whilst novices will appreciate the ease of use and simple interface. CAD-Viewer has multiple file selection and batch printing and even outputs PDF files. It supports all DXF and DWG file versions.
CAD Markup provides all the capabilities of the standard version CAD Viewer plus the extra ability to overlay the drawing with text notes and other red-lining elements such as lines, boxes and arrows. The drawing along with corrections or highlighted areas may be printed, saved to a PDF document, or saved to a raster image format. The source drawing remains untouched by the markup operations.
“Saved me a truck load of money and time. All my staff can use it so i dont have to rely on the design team to access and report on our drawings”
Standard CAD Viewer features include:
- Simple User Interface – anyone can use it!
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2021 NEW
- View PDF drawings
- Save to PDF
- View Enhanced Compression Wavelet (ECW) images NEW
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Intuitive User Interface
- Inquire Coordinates
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit
- Apply Layer changes directly in Layers Manager dialog NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing
and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- View BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- ECW format support NEW
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for ‘slide show’ presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities – export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG, PDF
- Batch Command available as an
Contact us for more details – Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no
limit on the number of drawings to print
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Text Search
- Direct read of ZIP files
CAD Viewer+Markup features include:
- CAD Viewer+Markup includes all CAD Viewer features PLUS…
- User-defined ‘Time/Date’ / ‘Checked by’ stamp NEW
- Color changer NEW
- Circle option NEW
- Option to directly Embed Markups to source CAD file NEW
- Markup all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2021 NEW
- Insert Images NEW
- Markup multiple page PDF drawings
- Markup all supported raster image drawings
- Markup HPGL drawings
- Add Markup Text
- Add Dimensions – Aligned, Horizonal, and Vertical
- Overlay user defined Area and Polyline Length Measurements
- Add Lines, Boxes, Arrows
- Store Markup Edits for later use
- Set alternate folders for Markup Edits
- Blank out (hide) portions of the drawing
- Markup Layer toggle allows Markups to displayed or turned off
- Add Markups with Hyperlinks
- Import/Export Markups NEW
- Set Styles for Dimensions, Markups NEW
- Overlay drawing printed in Black/White with Markups in color NEW
- Keep Markups in color when drawing is toggled to Black/White NEW
CAD Viewer+Markup includes all standard CAD Viewer features.
CAD Viewer / CAD Markup System Requirements
Windows 10, 8 or 7 (64bit)
Intel i7 or higher
8GB RAM or greater
500MB Hard Drive (SSD preferred)
Mouse with scroll wheel
NVIDIA graphics card with 2GB (4GB or more recommended) supporting OpenGL
1980 x 1080 screen resolution or higher recommended
4k screens are supported
Not available for Mac, only Windows
Do you need AutoCAD or any other CAD program to view DWG/DXF files?
Are there any rentals / subscription or ongoing costs involved?
Can I edit the CAD drawing at all?
Does CAD Viewer have a Mobile or Cloud based option?
Is there a Mac version?
Own a lifetime license of the current version of CAD Viewer
Own a lifetime license of the current version of CAD Viewer+Markup
Prices shown in AUD. Australian buyers add 10% GST