Designer Pro PLUS
simply faster building design
“I once heard Designer Pro PLUS was the fastest 3D building design software on Earth, and after using it for a year now I totally agree”.
Designer Pro uses parametric modelling to intelligently automate most of the 2D and 3D processes from a single design model.
It is ideally suited to domestic projects although it can also be used for light commercial design plus interior design, kitchen design and bathroom design.
By creating a strong set of building related rules, Designer Pro PLUS is able to automate every aspect of the design, from how walls intersect and openings sit within them to how roofs are automatically designed and entire rooms are embellished with floors ceilings, skirting and cornice. Even framing, quantities and shadow diagrams are automated.
“Really enjoying the way this software seems to think for you”.
Every part of your building design is handled in the same way and is driven by parameters that you simply change in a dialog box for that item.
Note: Architects and Designers requiring the highest level of control over all elements of the design should choose ARCHLine.XP
“… figured out ‘lumber’ is timber and ‘crown moldings’ are cornices but having this ‘Down-Under’ version with brick-veneer, Hebel, Dincel and Aussie stuff already built-in made using it much quicker to get going. First real job complete already”.
Sketch and Stretch™
Estimate and Check
Light and Dark
Get Started Quickly and Easily
Customise Designs from the Library
Use the Library content to size your rooms, evaluate traffic flow, and create a visual model of your design. And because you’ll read in objects from the worlds largest 3D online architectural library you will never run out or components to use in your designs.
Kitchen Planning Centre
Design kitchens that will help sell your designs – move walls, drop in cabinets, add fixtures – it’s easy to plan the perfect workspace.
Bathroom Planning Centre
Plan the layout of your bathrooms with custom cabinets, sinks, showers, jetted tubs etc. It’s easy to visualise your ideas in 3D.
Exterior Planning Centre
Deck Design Tools
Designer Pro+ System Requirements
What license options are available?
You get a lifetime license that will continue to run for as long as your PC and operating system will support it. There is no compulsory subscription.
Do you offer payment plans or rentals?
Not on this product. It is only available to purchase outright.
Select ARCHLine.XP if you require more flexible payment options.
Can I use Designer Pro PLUS on a Mac?
Absolutely, Both MAC OS-X and Windows are fully supported so you don’t have to install any special software or run Bootcamp or Parallels. It operates and looks the same in both environments too. Be sure your Mac meets the minimum system requirements however.
What do I get with Support Subscription?
Get our expert help to assist you with both technical and user issues. We provide email, phone and screen share assistance as well as videos that show you how to resolve your problem or complete a task.
What do I get with the Starter Lesson?
When you choose a purchase option that includes a Start up Lesson we’ll log on to your screen for a one-on-one training session and help you learn all the basics to get you off to a flying start. It is a comprehensive way to familiarise yourself with how to use the software without having to read anything!
Should we get Designer Pro PLUS or ARCHLine.XP?
Choose Designer Pro PLUS when:
1. You need a fast and easy way to design and visualize architectural projects.
2. Your designs follow typical building protocols.
3. You do not require photo realistic 3D images.
4. Your buildings are no more than 3 storeys high.
5. You are only doing a few projects requiring detailed council or construction documents.
Choose ARCHLine.XP when:
1. The software will be your main ‘tool-of-trade’ and you’ll make a living by using it.
2. You might need to use more bespoke methods or designs.
3. You want photo-realism of your 3D model for presentations.
4. You want your 2D drawings linked to your 3D model so they update automatically as the design changes.
5. Your buildings are of any type, size or number of floors.
6. You want to produce Existing, Demolition and Proposed Plans without redrawing anything.
7. You need to share your 3D CAD model with other programs/people.
8. You want all the 3D design and 2D drafting tools to be in one program rather than in two separate products.
9. You require BIM (Building Information Modelling) to IFC standards.
10. You like to have full control over each element in the design in both 3D and 2D.
In simple terms ARCHLine.XP is a major step-up in functionality, flexibility and capability over Designer Pro. As a more premium product however it is also at a more premium price.
For Mac users, ARCHLine.XP requires Windows via Bootcamp to operate whilst Designer Pro PLUS is available for Mac OSX natively.
If you are unsure which product is right for you please ask our team for guidance.
One single payment
Perpetual License – How It Works
Make a single payment and get a permanent license of the current version that is yours to keep forever.
Australian buyers add 10% GST