Present your Rhino models in their best light
- Default lighting presets for quick setups of common scenes
- Studio Lighting
- Exterior Lighting
- Interior Daylight
- Artificial Lighting
- Advance use of high dynamic range images for scene lighting.
- Free library of HDRI images for lighting.
- Soft shadows calculated automatically.
- Indirect lighting calculated enhancing depth in renderings.
- Lighting Channels allow you to edit light strength realtime without the need to re-render the scene.
- Automated daylight calculation based on lighting presets.
- Material templates for common materials.
- New Reflection Model – Blurry reflections, control over fresnel effects and relfection styles.
- Accurate Transparency
- Bump Mapping
- Normal Maps
- True Displacement Mapping
- Materials stored in model for easy transfer to others
- Drag and Drop material assignment
- Progressive render continues to improve effects each pass
- Block Object Instancing for Management of Large Models.
- Backgrounds and Objects can be added to alpha channel for photo compositing
- Improved tone mapping for brighter images
- Burn control – White point adjustment
- Post-Effects filters
- Depth of Field
- Wires and Text
- Improved fractal tree generator
- Non-modal rendering – work while it renders
RenderFarm (Network Rendering)
- Set multiple computers to rendering on image
- Distribute render to other computers while workin
Hidden so the rest of the accordion items are closed
What license options are available?
Flamingo is supplied as a lifetime license that will continue to run for as long as your PC and operating system will support it. There is no compulsory subscription and you don’t have to be connected to the internet to use the software.
What is Flamingo, Bongo, Brazil, and Penguin?
Rhino3D is the modelling engine used to create your 3D objects, Flamingo is a rendering plugin that makes your model look almost real, Bongo will animate your model to produce a movie, Penguin will let you create illustrative images of your masterpiece and Brazil will do higher quality rendering.
In addition to these plugins from the makers of Rhino3D themselves, there are many third party plugins for Rhino. These range from jewelry design, ship design, structural analysis, fluid dynamics, animation and rendering.
for rendering we like to use Lumion and KeyShot (and sometimes V-Ray)
It can be quite challenging to find the ideal product for your particular need so be sure to ask our team for advice or recommendations.
Own a lifetime license of Flamingo for commercial use in a single payment
Prices shown in AUD. Australian buyers add 10% GST
- 8 GB memory (RAM) or more is recommended.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 4.1 capable video card is recommended.
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- Apple hardware is supported with Bootcamp.
- Windows 10, 8.1, or 7 SP1
- Rhino 5 or Rhino 6 preinstalled
Internet Connection for
- Download and installation
- License validation
Rhino Account for
- Technical support on the forum.
- Cloud Zoo licence management.