Lumion Educational Australia
Get your FREE license here
Full time students and teachers in Australia are eligible.
Complete the form (all fields are required). You should receive your license within 1-2 work days
- Includes all content and features of Lumion Pro
- Intended for learning purposes
- Contains a small watermark
- Not for commercial use
- Educational scene files cannot be loaded in the commercial version of Lumion
Can I extend my license beyond one year?
Yes, but you’ll need to prove that you’re still a legitimate full-time student/teacher.
When will I receive my license?
Does Lumion work on Mac?
Lumion on Mac is not officially supported, but it is possible to run Lumion on a Mac. You will need the following:
1. A relatively new intel-based Mac computer with a fast graphics card.
2. A Windows 10 or 11 license.
3. At least 100 GB free hard drive space for Windows & Lumion.
4. Apple’s Bootcamp software for installing Windows 10 or 11.
5. The latest ‘driver’ software for the graphics card.
Lumion System Requirements
Lumion requires a Windows PC with a fast NVIDIA or AMD graphics card with at least 2GB memory. If your PC has a slow graphics card with less memory, or, if it only has an Intel HD graphics card, then your PC is unsuitable for Lumion. The result will be graphics errors and driver crashes if you try to use Lumion.
To be certain you are getting the right machine you can purchase Lumion and CAD-tuned Laptops directly from us or check with us first if you are thinking of buying a desktop elsewhere to confirm it meets the minimum specifications.
You can also check the Lumion System Requirements here to see if you can run Lumion on your current machine.
As a massive bonus you’ll also get a free educational license of the world’s leading BIM/CAD software, ARCHLine.XP which replaces the need for Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, SketchUp, etc.