the ultimate PDF tool
“We recommend PDF-Xchange to ALL our clients and we use it extensively in-house too.” Nigel Varley – CEO, CAD International
- Create PDF documents directly from you favorite CAD software. The file size is surprisingly small and the quality is excellent.
- Convert PDF files to image file’s so they can be imported into CAD as an underlay to draw over.
- Create PDF documents from any Windows desktop application.
- Edit PDF files you receive
- Markup PDF drawings and documents
- Measure lengths, areas, angles and more..
- Stamp files with approval or other status markers
- Open large PDF files from others and convert to compact PDF files
- Combine multiple pages into one document
- Extract pages from a document
The list goes on, so download a free trial of the software from this site and find out why we like it so much.
Utilize a broad range of Editing Tools, document enhancing features, navigation panes and page editing options to edit and update your PDF documents. Switch between the Classic/Ribbon UI and optimize the user interface for mouse or touch-based interaction as desired.
Add Comments and Annotations to Documents
Add comments and annotations to documents in a variety of formats including geometric shapes, text boxes, hyperlinks and audio files.
Create Dynamic Stamps
Create, print and email documents. Use Sharepoint, Dropbox, Google Drive and/or MS Office 365 integration to open documents directly from ‘the cloud’ and then use PDF-XChange Editor functionality to convert them to/from PDF. Combine PDFs into a new document. Create PDF documents directly from scanned material.
Convert Files to/from PDF
Convert a wide range of industry-standard file formats, including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint files, to/from PDF. Note that PDF files converted to MS Word format are compatible with MS Word 2010 and later.
Enjoy 40/128 bit RC4 and 128/236 bit AES encryption password and permission settings that heighten document security and enable the author to determine access/editing privileges for subsequent users.
Create Fillable Forms
PDF-XChange Pro features a range of dynamic form-creation options. Add buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, list boxes, dropdown menus, digital signature fields and/or barcodes to documents. Adjust form properties to avail of a range of hugely customizable style, layout and dynamic options for forms.
Digitally Sign Documents
Use the Digital Signatures feature to add hugely customizable digital signatures to documents.
I already have some PDF software, why do I need PDF-Xchange Pro?
Is there any discount for multiple copies?
perpetual single license
Prices shown in AUD. Australian buyers add 10% GST