Convert CAD file to Image
How do I convert my CAD file to image?
1) Adjust the part of the plan you want to save as image, then go to Edit > Copy Bitmap
2) Select the image size: By default it takes your screen resolutions in pixels. You can multiply by 2, 3… to make the image bigger.
3) Select format: Clipboard, Windows Bitmap or JPEG. In this example we will create a new JPEG file.
4) Select Quality: Low, Medium or High
5) Click OK and then select a destination folder and filename for your exported CAD image.