Insert Bitmap Image in IronCAD Draft
How do I insert a bitmap image in IroCAD Draft?
Under the Common tab, select Insert Picture as shown in the image below:
On the Dialog Box, select the image you wish to insert in IronCAD Draft.
Clicking OK, another dialog box will appear where you can modify several settings.
- Relative directory: references the image from the origin folder
- Embed picture into file: does not reference the image from any local folder. Bear in mind that, by selecting this option, the file size might increase dramatically
- Insertion: An specific point in screen can be set.
- Scale: Specifying a point in screen, you can easily scale the image when inserting.
- Rotate: An angle can be set when inserting the image.