How to move / transfer your RealCAD / LANDWorksCAD / ArborCAD license
I want to move my license of (RealCAD / ArborCAD / LANDWorksCAD / EcosimaCAD / PlumbCAD / etc) to a different computer. What do I need to do to unauthorise one machine and license on a different machine?
WARNING: DO NOT TRASH YOUR OLD MACHINE BEFORE REMOVING THE EXISTING CAD LICENSE!
- Go to the web site and Purchase Re-Auth key here.
- Open RealCAD / LANDWorksCAD / ArborCAD etc
- Go to Help > About from the pulldown menu
- Select Unlicense and follow the instructions, (save the licenseinfo.dat file that it creates to your desktop)
- Manually email the licenseinfo.dat file as an attachment to email@example.com with your request for a new license Key.
Do this regardless of whether the software says it has already emailed us or not because sometimes it says it has but it hasn’t!
We will manually check payment and process your request by return email to you with further instructions on licensing your new machine. This is completed within 24 hours (on work days).