Uninstalling Home Designer Software
How to uninstall Home Designer?
There are two ways to remove Home Designer software from your computer: from the Control Panel and using the Setup Wizard.
To remove the program using the Control Panel:
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Double click on ‘Add or remove programs’ (Windows XP), Uninstall a program (Windows 7 and later)
- Find the Home Designer program in the list and click Remove
To remove the program using the Setup Wizard:
- Place the disk in the DVD drive and select Install Home Designer from the Home Designer startup window.
- On the Setup Maintenance page, select Uninstall and click Next. A message will display, asking if you would like to remove the selected application and its components.
- Click on Yes to remove Home Designer